I’m super excited to tell you that I’ve been nominated by the fabulous Fi’s Mutterings and Mumblings for the Liebster Award! Fi’s blog is not only hilarious but very inspiring, from lists of challenges to fundraising and fitness, you have to check it out and follow her.
So, I bet you’re wondering what on earth Liebster means? Well, it is the German word for all things sweet and lovely. How cute is that… someone actually thinks my blog is adorable! 🙂
The Liebster award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to help their blog receive more views.
The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 3-10 of your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Time to answer Fi’s questions…
What do you do to relax?
Bake, cook and listen to Beyonce. Preferably all at the same time! Oh and I also love having a bath.
Do you do exercise? If so, what is your favourite exercise?
I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I love going on runs outside, but only in the summer. My favourite exercise is definitely horse riding – particularly show jumping.
What is your dream holiday?
A year travelling… does that count? Thailand, New Zealand, Australia, South America & South Africa.
What is your favourite recipe? If you don’t cook, what would you like to be able to cook?
Sweet: My Malteser Brownies (gutted that I’ve given up chocolate for 1 year!).
Savoury: Anything with Puy lentils
What is your favourite food or meal?
It has to be a ‘proper’ gourmet burger with sweet potato fries. Check out Shake Shack and MeatLiquor…. best burgers ever! Oooo and with BBQ pulled pork too!
What are 3 tv programmes you don’t like to miss?
Dexter! My boyfriend and I are totally obsessed with it. Sadly we only have 7 episodes left of the final series.
Made in Chelsea…. guilty pleasure
and I hate to admit this but this years Celeb BB, terribly addictive! Eurghh.
Describe yourself in 3 words
Adventurous. Loyal. Happy.
8. What makes you laugh?
My crazy dogs and my boyfriend, friends and family – they are all insane and hysterical.
9. What was your least favourite subject at school?
Geography. Just no.
10. Where do you write your blog?
Wherever I have access to a computer. At home on my laptop or at Uni on the computers (procrastination at it’s best).
Now for the exciting part… my nominations for the Liebster Award:
all truly wonderful blogs and certainly deserve more recognition.
and my questions for you are:
- What is your most favourite city/country/place in the world and why?
- Who is your favourite actor or actress?
- Who is your favourite chef?
- What is your ultimate fear?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favourite song?
- What is your favourite film?
- Fruit or Veg?
- Why do you like blogging?
Describe yourself in 3 words